Temporary Traffic CCTV - Kingsbury Drive and Beechdale Road
13 July 2021 (by admin)
During September 2021 contractor Streets Systems are installing six temporary CCTV traffic survey cameras on lighting columns on behalf of Nottingham City Council as part of the School Streets project, at the following locations
• Junction of Kingsbury Drive and Glencairn Drive
• Kingsbury Drive between St Teresas and Trinity Schools
• Junction of Kingsbury Drive and Beechdale Road
• Junction of Beechdale Road and Harvey Road
• Two on Beechdale Road near Trinity School
The purpose of this project is to collect data to inform improvements to road safety near the school in your area and efforts to reduce school run disruption for local residents.
The cameras will only be in place for the minimum period needed to get a sensible picture of problems and issues affecting the school street, for a maximum period of 2 days.
Cameras are mounted high above the street and will only record views of the public highway.
If you have any comments or would like further information about the camera monitoring please contact Nottingham City at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 27 July 2021.